ACTSH - Professional Organization Coach Training (POCT)
In today’s highly competitive business environment where the organizational leaders face ever changing and uncertain challenges, what leadership styles that were previously successful can no longer guarantee future sustainable success. Hence, more organizations are embarking on using a more coaching style and method to develop the core leadership team to attain business results.
Organization coaches utilizes the coaching methods and tools to enhance the leadership effectiveness of the leaders to fulfil organization goals. In the process, the leaders will set individual change or development plans, challenge existing beliefs, unleash individual potential and attain personal and team leadership breakthroughs.
Having the role of an organization coach is now becoming a development goal of many senior management, HR professionals, trainers and consultants.
Participants who successfully attended the program will:
- Personally experience the coaching process and the benefits and values of being coached
- Increase personal self-awareness, including coaching beliefs, values, intent, needs, competence and style
- Experience authentic change from the inside-out
- Learn and apply professional coaching skills, tools and process to 1-1 coaching or group coaching
- Discover the development roadmap of a organization coach
- Learn how to design coaching interventions for current organization needs
- Have sufficient training hours to apply to International Coach Federation (ICF) under the Portolio Path.
- POCT is taught by trainers who themselves are organization coaches with rich coaching experiences
- Trainers/senior organization coaches will share knowledge and skills gained from actual experiences (e.g. 1-1 coaching, building organization coaching culture, etc.)
- Learn and ‘catch’ the values and experiences from the actual experiences of the senior coaches
- Over 60 hours of program content
- The case studies and learning context will be based on current critical issues facing organizations
- Learning will be systematic and structured, based on coaching model, framework and toolbox
- Training Hours can be used to apply for ICF ACC using ACTSH route
- Participants will undergo 1-1 coaching by an experienced coach to experience the benefit and value of coaching
- Multi-faceted training methods (1-1 coaching, lectures, role play, book review, etc.)
- Highly interactive due to small class size
- Conducted in Chinese
Program Contents (Total 67 hours)
- 1-1 Coaching
- Experience coaching to appreciate the value and impact
- Achieve greater clarity for personal direction
- Resolve work-related challenges
- Workshop 1: Coaching Fundamentals
- Learn how to apply Capelle’s Coaching Wheel model
- Learn and implement the 5 essential coaching skills
- Appreciate the roles of the Coach and Coachee
- Learn how to establish a professional coaching relationshipIntroduction and establishing partnership
- Understand what is coaching
- Workshop 2: The Coaching Journey
- Increase self-awareness by using the DiSC® profiling tool
- Organization coach and Leader as Coach
- Internal vs external coach
- The coaching profession and industry
- Pre and Post Workshop activities
Who is this program for?
- Senior Leaders who aspire to enhance leadership abilities through coaching skills
- HR Managers, Trainers and Consultants desiring to value-add to their enterprise or clients
- 1-1 Coaching (1 session @ 1 hour, Telecon)
- Coaching Fundamentals (4 days, Classroom based)
- Observation & 1-1 Coaching (2 sessions @ 1 hour, Telecon)
- The Coaching Journey (3 days, Classroom based)
Dr Lee Tsao Yuan
Coach Practice Leader
Dr Lee has expertise in coaching, speaking and facilitation derived from her extensive experience in interacting with top leaders in the private, public and non-government sectors. She has worked with Chairman, CEOs and senior managers, as well as with ministers and top government officials, not only in Singapore but also in the Asia-Pacific region, giving her a bird’s-eye view of corporate strategy and execution. As a certified coach, she has been engaged to effect behavior change and to act as a sounding board for key senior executives. A naturally structured and results-oriented person, her coaching style is a blend of intuition, grace and assertiveness.
Dr Lee has attain ICF-credentialed (PCC) Certified Professional Coach and graduate of three professional coach training programs. She has attained Masters in Organizational Leadership in 2011, PhD in economics from Harvard University in 1982 on a Harvard-Yenching Doctoral Scholarship and received the President’s scholarship with a First Class Honous degree in Economics and Statistics from University of Singapore.
Jenny's expertise includes executive coaching for senior management and stress management coaching. She applies her competence and experience in pyschology, organizational management and talent management to executive coaching. She also integrates stress management and leadership development into the coaching process, with the intent to provide a holistic and healthy working and positive model to the executives. Jenny excels in 1-1 coaching with senior/middle management, helping them to enhance their leadership capability through self-awareness , and improve working relationships. She has previously served in global fortune 500 organizations as VP and served as a coach to CEOs, Directors in various industries.
Jenny obtained her Masters of Applied Psychology from Beijing University. She's currently a ACC Certified coach of ICF (International Coach Federation). She graduated from ICA (International Coach Academy) and currently a trainer in ICA.
- May-June, 2017: One-to-One Coaching (1 Session)
- June 22-25, 2017: Workshop 1: Coaching Fundamentals
- July-August, 2017: One-to-One Coaching (2 Sessions)
- September 15-17, 2017: Workshop 2: The Coaching Journey
RMB 44,000 / participant
- Course fees include: Lunches, teabreaks and all required course materials (does not include travel and accommodation)
- Payment is required to confirm the reservation. Advice on payment will be given to you upon receipt of this registration form. Upon receiving your payment, you will be able to book and start your coaching sessions.
- Capelle reserves the right to amend the date and venue, if necessary.
- Refund Policy:
- Within 2 weeks before 1st coaching session：75% of fees
- Within 2 weeks before Workshop 1: 50% of fees
- After Workshop 1: 25% of fees
If you are interested to join our program or to find out more, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more of our solutions on Leadership & Talent, click on the links below